Friday, January 30, 2015

What a HO...

Damn. Someone had a wild Friday night.




Ok, ok. Actually it was really tame. I stayed in and finished that bathing suit pattern I was raving about! I know what you're thinking. My goodness, that's not much fabric. And you're absolutely right. 


But I gotta tell you, that's just fine with me! 





I love everything about this pattern. I do wish that the designer had included in her pattern notes and not just on her own pattern page that the modeled version is an inch shorter than written because that's exactly what I ended up doing to make certain that these babies were as scandalously cheeky as they turned out. 

As I mentioned earlier, I had planned on adding elastic to these but it seems that the yarn is doing enough work with its own stretch so that I won't need it. I haven't tested them in the water yet but I'm headed out to the pool in a minute. Now all that's left to do is make a fittingly tiny top (the pattern top is lovely and I may make one of those as well but just now I'd rather have something a little stringier.)



No comments:

Post a Comment